Download Application Form A4-DEIE-applicationform-20190830
Our School Stays Open Online during the epidemic
In response to the epidemic and the request of the EdB, our team of teachers, in order to allow children to continue learning, will make the following arrangements:
1. Starting from Feb 12 (Wed), every Tue, Wed and Fri morning, teachers will use whatsapp to group our students to take online classes. Each class will be about 15-20 minutes. There will only be 2-3 children in each group. Teachers will inform parents individually the specific time and group for each child’s online class.
2. on every Thu morning from 0930 to 1300 all teachers will be available on whatsapp to meet any students who would like to talk or meet their teachers.
3. The teachers also recorded different online teaching and worksheet videos for the children, which will be enough for parents to practice and study with the children every day. There will also be worksheets that require children to practise show and tell in the online classroom led by teachers.
4. Starting on Feb 20(Thu), the campus will be conditionally open on every Thu morning for students who would like to meet their teachers. But these students should not have been to the mainland or had contact with patients in the past 14 days. They can come to school from 9:30 to 11:00 on Thu. We have arranged a variety of activities and courses. Parents must sign up before 17/2 and sign a health and epidemic prevention statement. Children must also prepare masks themselves and follow all our special arrangements during this time.
5. The School will also have special arrangements for the tuition fee for February. We will inform parents individually.
The schedule and arrangements will be adjusted according to the development of the epidemic and the date of which school shall resume.
For details, please check with the head teacher of WhatsApp.
Transforming Children to be Leaders who Excel in Communication, Creativity and Caring for their neighbours and for the world
Through Drama & Performing Arts, our children can explore the world with fun. Drama & Performing Arts will ignite the creative spark for our children to become leaders in an increasingly artificial intelligence dominated world”
Highlights of our Teaching and Learning:
- use the EYFS curriculum framework of UK, thematic approach by our Caring Native English Teachers who are class masters;
- one Chinese day per week, allowing students to summarize things they learned in Chinese. This will enhance students ability to master both languages fluently;
- through integrating drama into the curriculum, students learn to be more confident and creative, master good presentation and communication skills, the ability to adapt to changes, as well as how to fit in teams and professionalism;
- provide opportunities for our students to explore and experience many performing arts;
- students will learn computer coding and logical thinking. they will be able to create animated stories by coding and present to their parents;
- interview techniques for P1 shall be broken down and taught throughout their 4 years in our school.