DEIE is a subsidiary company of Dramatic English (DE) www.DramaticEnglish.org , which is the leading organization that provides English language education through Drama in the Greater China region. The School Services division provides professional services to over 80 schools every year. The Studio division manages 16 Education Centres all around HK. DE also operates in other cities in China. In HK alone, we are currently hiring a team of over 40 Native English speaking Teachers. These teachers come from all over the world.
We are looking for
- Qualified local kindergarten teachers (CE, BEd)
- Native English speaking kindergarten teachers (NETs)
Who share our vision and who would take up the challenge to build the first of our chain of international kindergartens.
Local Candidates should be:
- HK qualified kindergartens teachers;
- Able to communicate and teach in English fluently;
- Able to teach either visual arts, music, or PE preferred;
- Able to communicate and teach in Putonghua preferred;
- Possess drama or drama in education training an advantage;
NET Candidates should be:
- Native English speakers;
- University graduates majoring in early childhood, education or drama;
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with children;
- Familiar with the EYFS UK Curriculum
- Able to teach either drama, visual arts, music or PE a definite advantage;
- Good interpersonal skills, creative, patient, caring and enthusiastic;
- A confident, energetic, and dynamic personality;
- Experience of working in a multicultural environment;
- Highly organised and able to work independently and in a team;
- Work well under pressure and highly motivated, with the ability to face challenges;
- Willing to work on Saturdays;
- We will sponsor working visas.
We will provide attractive remuneration and excellent promotion prospect to the right candidates. We will also provide travelling allowance. Interested parties please send their CV with a recent picture and a 2 minutes self introduction video to Mr. Yick email@example.com.
Why work for us?
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Travel allowances
- Flexible working hours
- A rewarding & supportive working environment
- Dedicated focus on professional development and paid training
- Career advancement opportunities
- Offspring discount for services of Dramatic English
- Management support and mentoring
- Visa sponsorship if needed.