Download Application Form 2020-21
Announcing New School Year 2020 – 2021
In order to make the best possible arrangements for students and parents in this special class suspension period, the school board has decided that:
- Parents who have paid school fee for February will be exempted from fees for March and April.
- Students can come back to school by May if conditions allow.
- The new school year 2020 to 2021 will start in July 2020.
- Long summer vacation will not be arranged in July and August of 2020.
- In order to confirm student’s reservation for the new school year, parents should send the cash cheque for the school fee in May by post to the school’s address within the first week of March. Please write the student name and class on the back of the cheque. For parents who have paid fee for March, the amount will be automatically converted for May.
- For parents who have paid Book fee for the second term, the fee will be valid till October.
- Furthermore, to enable students to continue learning in a trustworthy and friendly environment, we will arrange extended online and in house activities and courses for March and April. These courses shall be taught by our class teachers and experienced teachers from Dramatic English. Class teachers will contact parents for detail information.
Transforming Children to be Leaders who Excel in Communication, Creativity and Caring for their neighbours and for the world
Through Drama & Performing Arts, our children can explore the world with fun. Drama & Performing Arts will ignite the creative spark for our children to become leaders in an increasingly artificial intelligence dominated world”
Highlights of our Teaching and Learning:
- use the EYFS curriculum framework of UK, thematic approach by our Caring Native English Teachers who are class masters;
- one Chinese day per week, allowing students to summarize things they learned in Chinese. This will enhance students ability to master both languages fluently;
- through integrating drama into the curriculum, students learn to be more confident and creative, master good presentation and communication skills, the ability to adapt to changes, as well as how to fit in teams and professionalism;
- provide opportunities for our students to explore and experience many performing arts;
- students will learn computer coding and logical thinking. they will be able to create animated stories by coding and present to their parents;
- interview techniques for P1 shall be broken down and taught throughout their 4 years in our school.
Keeping Close Connections with International Schools
Special introductory sessions, school tour and for some, interview arrangements would be arranged for our students and alumni:
Mount Kelly Preparatory School Hong Kong
American School Hong Kong
International Schools that have admitted our graduates:
Australian International School Hong Kong
Canadian International School Hong Kong
Hong Kong Japanese School